Case Study: How MedStar Health Scaled Its Telehealth Operations from 7 to 4,150 visits Per Day in 2 months
This webinar took place on October 21st, 2020, but you can submit the form below to watch the video free!
In this webinar you will learn how MedStar Health:
- Developed and executed on long-term strategy for telehealth
- Piloted a new MedStar-branded physician on demand platform
- Optimized strategy based on pilot for other specialties and departments
- Deployed the system across facilities
- Scaled this across the whole organization and expanded telehealth use cases
MedStar Health is major healthcare system in the Baltimore-Washington DC area, with 10 hospitals and 120 facilities in total and over 15,000 physicians.
They had a platform for clinicians to deliver scheduled outpatient video visits, but usage was low and workflows were inefficient. In February 2020, thousands of MedStar Health clinicians suddenly needed an easy-to-use and easy to integrate alternative pathway to care for patients who could not be seen in offices due to COVID-19.
In a matter of weeks, MedStar Health had to stand up a new telehealth system that offered rapid provider provisioning, onboarding, and training, and more for over 15,000 physicians.