Bluestream is providing a free 60-day trial, HIPAA-compliant virtual care solution to help care providers work with patients that are impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. This free trial, streamlined solution is intended to help healthcare providers deal with patients remotely utilizing a simple workflow with no setup or downloads for either the provider or patient.
Delivering a remote session is as easy as the following steps:
- Open a web browser and generate a secure invite for a patient via text or email.
- The patient clicks the unique URL and is live in a HIPAA-compliant video session with you.
- Collect notes on the session during or after the call.
- Download call details after the call from a secure, HIPAA-compliant repository.
Enter a valid email address and your full name into the form, and Bluestream will instantly create a platform specifically for your use. There is no need to set up an account, wait for activation, or speak with us. The system is ready to use right now.
Contact Us Today
The first time you use Rapid Response:
- Enter a valid email above.
- You will receive an automated email asking you to create a password.
- Click that link and create a password.
- You are ready to go!
Performing virtual consults with patients using Rapid Response:
- Navigate to https://remote-expert.bluestreamhealth.com.
- Enter the email and password you created above.
- Allow Bluestream to access your microphone and camera.
- Click the “Invite Patient” button.
- Enter a valid email or mobile number for the patient.
- The patient will receive a one-time use link to join a session with you.
- You can take notes during or after the call.
- If you’d like to download the history of your calls, click “Download History.”
The Fine Print
This is a free service we are providing. Bluestream is HIPAA-compliant, but please exercise caution when working with patients and sensitive information. By using this service, you agree to release Bluestream Health, Inc. from liability associated with any of your activities or the information you enter into the platform. We will do our best to keep things safe, secure, and professional, and we ask that you do the same. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.